Reports and analytics
Why bother sending if you don't know how you did?
Newsman App reporting and analytics give you a detailed view of how you did. We let you track:
- Opens / Reads – See who read your email and when. See what email clients they used and see where they are from (GEO Tracking).
- Clicks – See who clicked, what they clicked and when they clicked. All this data comes with GEO Tracking and meta details about their email clients.
- Subscribes – List all subscribes and filter them by date and list.
- Unsubscribes – List all unsubscribes and filter them by date and list.
- Bounces – See which emails addresses were errors and see what error they returned with.
- Spam complaints – We automatically track all spam complaints. All users who report spam are automatically removed from your subscriber lists (since they don't want to receive the newsletters any more).
- Engagement – Engaged subscribers are the most valuable ones. Nobody cares if you have 1000 subscribers but only 50, open your emails. Engaged users are the ones who constantly open and interact with your emails. Treat them well.
- Social media impact – Who Liked your content? Who tweeted your content? We know.
Google Analytics and ROI
Ever wondered how much you sell in your online shop, after a successful newsletter? Say hello to Newsman App integration with Google Ecommerce Analytics (if you don't have it set up, you should). Now, you can track your newsletters impact inside Google Analytics. Your newsletter will show up as a Campaign, inside Google Analytics and you can benefit from all the goodies GA has to offer: ROI, visits behavior, ecommerce tracking, user agents, screen resolutions (all, narrowed down to the users which came to your site referred from the Newsman newsletter campaign).