Manage subscriber lists
With Newsman it's easy to manage as many subscribers lists as you want. Lists can easily be created and subscribers imported into the system.
Lists can be imported from existing systems / databases. Importing users from CSV and Excel files (.xls) has never been easier.
As soon as your list is setup into Newsman, all your worries have gone away. Never trouble your self by keeping the lists clean and updated. Newsman will take care of everything on your behalf. Subscribes, unsubscribes, bounced emails, spam complaints. All will be handled automatically by the system. Just stay back and browse through our comprehensive graphical reports.
We support unlimited custom fields per subscriber. Each custom field can be used in the email content or with our powerful list segmentation tool.
Other features you get by default:
- Sign up forms - Use our default one, or create the one you like with some simple to use HTML code.
- Custom fields – Store as many details (ex: age, gender, location, interests) you need for each of your subscribers.
- Full subscriber history – Check the entire history of any subscriber from any list (all opened or clicked)
- Advanced segmentation – Use any custom field to create a sub segment of your list for better targeting. Also, lists can be segmented on behavior (ex: users who clicked that link or users who opened 3 times last week).
- Export to CSV / Excel – Any report you get in Newsman has a quick to use, Export to CSV or Excel button. Download your reports for easy sharing with others.
- Confirmed opt in – All lists in Newsman must be confirmed opt in. We provide you the easy way of handling the confirmation part. Let us do the heavy lifting and focus on what you do best.
- Easy and powerful API – Our XML RPC or REST API (yes we have 2, pick the one you feel more comfortable with) is easy to use in any programming language. Get full access to all your subscriber details and have full control via the API (create, retrieve, update, delete: CRUD). Use one of our libraries or make your own (PHP, Python, Ruby).